Last Updated: May 2018
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
The RightsXchange Limited and its affiliates (hereafter referred to as “TRX”, “we”, “us” or “our”) welcome you to www.trx.tv and any other online locations, data feeds, services or mobile applications (collectively, the “Site”) owned and/or operated by TRX. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09033186 and have our trading address and registered office at Somerset House, Strand, London, WC2R 1LA. Our VAT number is 229669953.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or is or has the purpose or effect of being in any way unlawful or fraudulent;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly introduce viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant enforcement authorities and, if required, we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site or any link you may access to a third party site via our website in contravention of these Terms.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
- You agree not to interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Site and equipment or network on which our Site is stored, any software used in the provision of our Site or any equipment or network software owned or used by any third party.
- As part of your regular use of the Site and the Services, you agree to receive communications from other Users related to the Services and business opportunities generated through the Site and the Services. When communicating with other Users, you agree to represent yourself or your company accurately and that you will not impersonate any other person, company or TRX and give the impression that such communication emanates from us.
- You agree that you are the sole or designated “sender” of any message sent by you using the Site or the Services and are responsible for ensuring that your use of the Site and the Services do not generate spam or other complaints in excess of industry norms. We may terminate your access to or use of the Site and Services if we determine that your level of messaging or notifications through the Site or the Services is higher than industry norms, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We reserve the right without notice to take all measures of any nature (whether legal, technical or otherwise) to prevent unsolicited bulk email and/or other unauthorized email, messages or campaigns from entering, utilizing or remaining within the Site or the Services.
- You agree that any message sent through using the Site or the Services will comply with all applicable laws. You agree that you shall not:
- utilize the Site or the Services to send any message the primary purpose of which is a commercial electronic mail message to any person who has opted out or otherwise objected to receiving such messages from you or another sender on whose behalf you may be acting of which you have received notice of such opt out;
- send messages through the Site or the Services to distribution lists, newsgroups, publicly available press or media addresses or purchased email addresses, unless you have received prior written permission from TRX and from all applicable parties that would have a right to object to such message, including without limitation, the current owner(s) of each address to which you are sending your message.
- You must comply with the following content standards, which apply to any and all materials which you contribute to our Site and to any interactive services associated with it:
- Contributions must: be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted;
- Contributions must not: contain any material which is defamatory of any person; contain any material which is discriminatory or promotes discrimination, infringes any copyright, database right, trade mark or any other right of any other person; be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; promote any illegal activity; be threatening, or harass, any other person.
- TRX does not monitor User communications and as such disclaims all liability for any messaging and/or communications that are not in accordance with these Terms. TRX reserves its right to access any communications at its sole discretion.
BREACH OF THIS POLICY
When we consider that a breach of these Terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
If we believe a violation of these Terms is deliberate, repeated or presents a credible risk of harm to other Users, the Site, the Services or any third parties, we may suspend or terminate your access.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING THE TRX SITE